A Garden Coaching session covers a multitude of items.
Drawing from many years of gardening experience a coaching session will help to solve your gardening needs and will educate you on how to get the most out of your garden.
A Garden Coaching session can be a ‘one off’ event or a series of visits over the year so that you will know what you should be doing in your garden season to season.
Listed below are highlights from just some of the issues which may be affecting your outside space and which you may need advice on:
- Ideas to improve your view to areas beyond your boundaries
- Ways to reduce the maintenance of your garden
- Ideas to pep up your borders using foliage and colour
- Identification of existing trees, shrubs and plants
- Identification of potential troublemakers and how to deal with them
- Advice on plants struggling in their pots and looking for a new home in the soil
- How to attractive wildlife into your garden
- How to choose good value plants that will thrive in your borders and have a long season of interest
- Training and pruning climbers
- Advice on disease control and prevention
- Ideas for screening eyesores
- Ideas for more privacy
- How to garden
Following a Garden Coaching Session you may like to receive a written report of the Session or a Plant List and Maintenance Guide of the existing trees shrubs and plants in your garden.
£75.00 for a visit lasting up to 90mins for gardens within 10 miles of Goostrey. The cost of a written Report is additional to the cost of the visit.
The service is completely flexible depending upon how much coaching time you would like.
If your location is further away, mileage costs will be charged in addition. Maximum distance travelled for this service is 25 miles.