It may be necessary to obtain Planning Permission and/or Building Regulation permissions for your project.
We have an in house Architectural Planning Consultant and Planning Agent should this service be required. You may require this service for:
- The obtaining of Planning Permission for non-permeable driveway paving in accordance with 2008 legislation
- The obtaining of a Lawful Development Certificate for consent to erect structures such as garden buildings where permission is required.
- The designing of and obtaining Planning Permission and/or Building Regulations for the design of a sun room which may form part of your new garden project
- Planning permission for the construction of gate piers and electric gates
- Boundary applications such as for in Conservation Areas
- Permission for platforms including decked areas exceeding a height of 300mm.
- Application for tree works to trees subject to a tree preservation order (TPO) under the Town & Country Planning Act 1990
- Application and/or notification of proposed works to trees in a Conservation Area under the Town & Country Planning Act 1990
Peter Davis, our in house Architectural Planning Consultant and Planning Agent, can be contacted at www.peterdavisdesigns.co.uk
LANDSCAPING SCHEMES TO DISCHARGE PLANNING DECISIONS
Prior to the commencement of development, the Local Authority Planning Authority may require a landscaping scheme to be submitted to discharge a condition on the planning approval.
This condition could include details of hard and soft landscaping including surfacing materials, planting plans, written specifications (including cultivation and other operations associated with tree, shrub, hedge or grass establishment), schedules of plants noting species, plant sizes, the proposed numbers and densities and an implementation programme.
In some cases liaising with Ecologists on the condition may be required.
We have experience in dealing with the discharging of Planning Decision conditions.